Due to the terrain and distribution of farmland in Greece, using cumbersome and large machines to harvest olives is not viable, minus a few exceptions.
Mechanical handheld olive harvesting devices are small and easy to use. With those means harvesting a larger number of trees in a smaller time frame is achieved without using much manpower.
GEOTECO manufactures an amazing harvesting product under the DEBLA trademark, which includes all characteristics of a useful olive harvester:
- Easy to use and to move around between positions in the internal branches of the olive tree.
- Light and non-cumbersome. (DEBLA is considered the lightest olive harvester on the market)
- Does not scathe branches or olives.
- Does not hurt the reproductive organs of the olive tree.
- Does not cause olives to be thrown too far.
- Does not swish or vibrate violently.
- Pulse movement technology olive harvesters have been proven to yield maximum performance for easy harvesting.
- DEBLA is an appropriate tool for all olive tree varieties.
- It has high production levels of about 110-150 kg/h.
- It totes an aluminum pipe, with a european aluminum axis, that rotates on ball bearings.
- It is the lightest handheld olive harvester on the market.
- The upper part has two large spheres with 14 rods with each sphere rotating indepentendly.
- Inserting the upper part in the densest parts of the olive tree does not cause it to entangle with branches.
- Due to the pulsating movement and the soft material used to create the rods, it does not hurt tree branches, leaves, and the olives themselves.
- The 12 volt motor used to power the harvester has a flexible 15 meter silicone cable.
DEBLA OLIVE HARVESTER
DEBLA FORKED OLIVE HARVESTER
BATTERY POWERED DEBLA OLIVE HARVESTER